1. Simple Pendulum: ‘g’ by Simple Pendulum
2. Force Constant and Potential Energy of the Oscillating System.
3. Young’s Modulus : Y by Searlr’s Method
4. Sonometer: Verification of the First Law of Vibrating Strings
5. Sonometer: Verification of the Second Law of Vibrating String
6. Determination of Speed of Sound in Air at Room Temperature using Resonance Tube.
7. Melde’s Experiment: Determination of Unknown Frequency (Parallel and Perpendicular Position)
8. Surface Tension of Water by Capillary Rise Method using Travelling Microscope
9. Newton’s Law of Cooling
10. BH by Tang ent Galvanometer
11. Laws of Resistances in Series / Parallel by using Meter Bridge
12. Resistance of Galvanometer by Kelvin’s Method
13. Comparison of EMF’s by using Potentiometer (E1 / E2)
14. Internal Resistance of a Cell by using a Potentiometer.
15. Determination of Current Sensitivity of Moving Coil Table Galvanometer
16. Characteristics of p-n Junction Diode
17. Characteristics of Zener Diode
18. Basic Logic Gates
19. Full Wave Rectifier using Semiconductor Diodes
Phase Junior College
Board/University Maharashtra State Board